MAGVIEW TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Acceptance and Use. You (e.g. Buyer) accept and agree to these terms and conditions by accessing this website and/or by ordering product on this website. The product descriptions, quantities, pricing and payment terms identified on the sales invoice shall govern specific terms of the transaction in conjunction with the general terms provided herein. All offers to sell product are conditioned upon Buyer’s acceptance of these terms. You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes and shall not infringe on privacy rights, intellectual property rights or proprietary rights of any other party.
- Payments. Buyer shall make all payments in cash or cash equivalent at face value at the time and location indicated on the sales invoice. Buyer warrants that any credit card information provided is true, accurate, complete and correct, and that Buyer is properly authorized to conduct the transaction.
- Interaction. You agree to conduct interactions with respect to all parties. Seller reserves the right to cancel transactions at its sole discretions due to abusive behavior.
- Warranty and Returns. You accept and agree to the Warranty and Return Policies available here: https://magviewgear.com/refund_returns/
- Website Copyright and Limited Right to Use. This website and all content are protected by various intellectual property rights. In general, any copying, reproducing or republishing is strictly prohibited. You agree that any viewing, downloading or printing of content is for your own personal use, and you will not compete with Seller, create consumer confusion, disparage seller or infringe on any rights of Seller.
- Updates and Corrections. Seller reserves the right to correct any errors discovered on the website and to update the website at its sole discretion at any time.
- Limitation on Liability. Buyer’s sole and exclusive remedy for any claim shall be either replacement product, or a refund or credit of the purchase price that was paid by Buyer. Seller’s entire liability to Buyer for damages under any theory of recovery is limited to the purchase price of the product giving rise to the Buyer’s claim for damages. Under no circumstances shall Buyer or its employees, agents, subsidiaries or affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, exemplary, punitive or special damages.